Monday 17 February 2014

~ Family ~

On my last post I mentioned I had several projects to share with you and so here is another of them. This one, I cannot take any credit for as this is a creation of my daughter and I have to say how proud I am of her making this.  Over the holidays while she was home, she decided she was going to buy herself a sewing machine.  I thought this was a great idea so was behind her all the way.  She bought the machine and then raided the fabric drawers to find some pieces of fabrics to start her sewing journey.
Here is what she created for her first project and I think she did an amazing job  of creating something out of odd bits. .  


She has since produced several more great projects including a journal cover, a book cover an organiser for her car... I am very impressed :)

Here is little cross stitched project I did.  This is a Sweetheart Tree chart and I changed the colours from amethysts to blues.. It was a gift for my sister and her colours are blues so here is how it turned out.


Summer is still here in Australia and I have to say I am actually looking forward to the temperatures getting a little cooler when beautiful autumn arrives...Ahhh autumn,,,,,I think it might just have to be my most favourite season!!
Thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog .


1 comment:

  1. I love your Daughter's quilt - the colours are gorgeous together. How lovely to see her share one of your passions. Love your Sweatheart needle roll too - they are always so fresh and lovely and a joy to stitch. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete