Wednesday, 19 February 2014

~ Just had to share:) ~

I just had to show you this little blessing that I received yesterday....
I was photographing a little project I made ( if you are interested in seeing more you can see it here ) but I will show you here what happened.:)


This is my little Pocket Full of Posies.... but look closer....


Yes, it is a real live little bee that had come to check out the flowers LOL!!
I think it is a Blue banded bee.  Isn't that just so special and a lovely blessing from nature :)

If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.  ~Vincent Van Gogh

Thanks for dropping by



2 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous is that? Such a lovely little bee too, don't hint I've ever seen one like that before. Great photo Chrissie.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this altered purse and to take picture of that Bee, just beautiful, thank you so much for your inspiration! Olivia,

    ReplyDelete