Sunday 17 March 2013

~ Some Wildlife in My Neighbourhood ~

Thought I would show you some Australian wildlife that I have photographed over the last few days....


Saw this Carpet Python while on our morning walk the other day.....  quite large and very beautiful....


This cutie lives in my garden and delights me with it's presence basking on my deck and waiting for insects...


 Although I am not sure if it a boy or girl  I have named it 'Lizzy'....very original don't you think :))


And finally these two were happily going about their business while some onlookers were standing close by taking photos....




Hope you enjoy seeing some nature from my neighbourhood.

Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.  Everything is simply happy.  Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance.  Look at the flowers - for no reason.  It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.  ~Osho

3 comments:

  1. I am freaking out here Chrissie - I sure am glad there are no snakes on my morning walk. The lizard, on the other hand IS lovely. Aidan would love it if I had one of those in my garden, as I had to make one to put on his birthday cake. How does Ben react to these strangers in his garden??
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Chrissie doesn't that huge snake scare the living daylights out of you????? I don't like snakes but the Kangaroos sure are cute! Do you have Koalas too? Thanks for the lovely comments about Graphic 45. If I make it to round two I'll be a happy camper. Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing your garden walks are! Great pic of Ben! Happy birthday to him, my Sophie just turned 8 in May.

    ReplyDelete