Friday 22 February 2008

A New Finish



I have finished this little Springtime Needle case and Scissor Holder from Lynette Anderson Designs
I really enjoyed stitching this and of course it having a Labrador on the front makes it all the more special. I made a few changes here and there to personalise it. I changed the colour of the cat from black to grey (my little Primrose cat was a silver tabby so grey seemed more appropriate) and added some buttons to the inside as well. I also tea-dyed the fabric that the stitchery is on to give it a more aged look. My pink scissors go just perfectly with this I think.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just stunning, you are so clever. I can't wait to see all your stitching in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very very nice! I luv it : ) Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That needlecase looks very familiar, thanks for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete