Wednesday 13 February 2008

This is fun........

Well after a few more hours of trying to find my way around , I have finally managed to add a link to my Picasa Album. I must say I became very frustrated in the process but it feels good to finally figure it out. I am sure it must get easier in the end. Well that is what I am telling myself anyway.
I stitched on my Springtime Needlecase today and am almost finished the stitchery part of it and then I look forward to the putting together part. It is a Lynette Anderson Design and is very sweet. I was drawn to it by the dog on the front which is of course a Labrador. I was planning to work on my cross stitch this evening but the time has been taken up with working on my blog instead. I am stitching a beautiful chart by Carriage House Sampling called Strawberry Blonde. I just love it. I still need to learn how to do a clickable link so you can see a picture. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment